[Webteam] Style script questions

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 01:20:45 CET 2005

On 11/4/05, karl <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
> I have been hacking at the style script for a few days but before I go on
> I have a couple of questions.
> I made a orange box on the right side: Anybody have a opinion on this one ?
> I also made a grey header on the site menu.

I like the orange, but I don't like the gray handler on the left-hand menu.

> I have some issues that are hard to solve tha way I hack the style
> script now, by linking in
> a copy I keep on my personal homesite. Would it be possible to get
> access to the test
> site directory to change the style script on the test page directly ?

You can actually edit these within the image.  VNC into one of the
images.  Then open a one of:

1. current style: /home/website/static/old_style/newstyle.css
2. test site style: /home/website/static/new_style/newstyle.css

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20