[Webteam] Needs Approval pages

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Wed Nov 9 16:18:26 CET 2005

Jason Rogers wrote:

>The three pages left on Needs Approval are set to go.  But, I don't
>know who is owning them.  Does anyone fess up to this?

Why is this at the top?
"The user interface of Squeak is built on Morphic
<http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/30>. As a result, Squeak is a rich
multimedia environment with support for images, movies and sound. It is
up to the programmer to combine these elements to provide a rich,
interactive environment."

Maybe a more general intro about all of Digital Media should be here
instead?
Oh.. and maybe it should be changed to "Digital Media"?  Don't really
care, just a thought.

BTW: I see that only 4 votes for the home page (and I'm in the
minority). The team only consists of Jason, Darius, Göran and myself?

>:)
>
>--
>Jason Rogers
>
>"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
>but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
>the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
>me, and gave himself for me."
>    Galatians 2:20

Brad Fuller
(408) 799-6124