[Webteam] Multimedia - needs approval

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:00:00 CET 2005

On 11/10/05, Brad Fuller <brad at sonaural.com> wrote:
> do you want me to move it over to the "real" site? And if so, how do you
> do that?

Yes, please.  Make sure the main site has all of the resources you are
pointing at in the page.  Then, just copy the text from the edit pane
in the test site to an edit pane in the main site.  I will add this to
my doc on submitting new content to the site (I am working on it,
really :) ).

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20