[Webteam] Arrows on folders in menu

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Mon Nov 14 05:35:11 CET 2005

Jason Rogers wrote:

>I like!  How about adding dots to the ones that are pages (like the
>link Goran refers to)?
>
>Also, I would prefer the arrows (and dots if we include them) to be
>smaller and more in line with the current color scheme.
>
>Thanks for doing this!

On most sites, I think people are used to clicking on the arrow to open
the submenu. This is different in that it is not clickable but shows
that the submenu is closed or open. It might be counterintuitive since
the arrow is not clickable.

I personally don't like the dots. They don't add anything extra and they
add confusion and duplication of a more consistent UI: the text link
beside it.

(man, I'm a killjoy!)

>On 11/13/05, goran at krampe.se <goran at krampe.se> wrote:
>

>>I am definitely in favour of arrows - though perhaps not black?

maybe dark gray.