[Webteam] Team Lead position

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:30:12 CET 2005

Team,

It's been a real pleasure for me to be a part of this team.  However,
due to other circumstances I have found that I do not have enough time
to lead the Team any longer (as you all have probably noticed).

I am therefore officially stepping down.  Karl Ramberg has volunteered
to step up and fill the gap.  I will be spending the next week or so
helping Karl to transition into this position.

I appreciate the help and support you have all been to me as Team Lead.

I look forward to giving back more of myself (my time and my efforts)
to the Squeak community.  More than ever, I am convinced of its
charms!

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20