[Webteam] Re: mac carbon 3.8.11b5U

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Apr 4 19:16:16 UTC 2006

John,

For future refernce the ftp.squeak.org ftp site it now maintained by the
Website Team.  I've CC'ed them and hopefully one of them (maybe even
Bruce who is a member) will take care of this.  You might want to
consider becoming a member yourself and taking direct responsibility for
the Mac specific section of the FTP site.  I expect that they would
welcome you.

Ken