[Webteam] squeak.org, I have a proposal, by which both will be get more traffic

Chris dehumidifiersx at wonder-directory.com
Tue Apr 25 13:12:22 UTC 2006

Hello squeak.org,

I recently find your site http://www.squeak.org by searching Google for "Dehumidifier" .  I think our websites have a similar theme, so I am a bit interested in exchanging links.

If interested please  send me the Title, URL and Description of your website or the HTML code, so that I can put them on my website of same category and in return you will provide a link from http://www.squeak.org website.

Below given are the sites you have to link:
Site Title:  Home Dehumidifier
Alternately, you may like to add the following <html> code to your
links page:-

Upon receiving the Title, URL and Description of your website or the HTML
code, I will promptly provide link back to your site.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Regards,
Dehumidifiersx Team
Dehumidifiersx at wonder-directory.com

Disclaimer Notice:  Please let us know the linkback/reciprocal URL. You may also forward this email to the concern person to build reciprocal links. If you are not interested Please send us a reply with subject "REMOVE" if you wish to be remove from our list in compliance to the spam law...