[Webteam] Squeak Processes need to be restarted

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:16:25 UTC 2006

OK.  There are three scripts in ~website/ -- startNewWebsite.sh,
startSqueakFoundationWebsite.sh, and startTestingWebsite.sh.  I have
just launched them all.

Goran, what do we need to do to incorporate these into DaemonTools?

On 2/21/06, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> By the way, you might want to checkout daemontools which we have setup
> and which SqueakMap is using to ensure that it's process is
> automatically started and keeps running:
>
> http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html
>
> Goran may be able to help with setup.
>
> Ken
>
> On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 11:44 -0600, Ken Causey wrote:
> > Box2 restarted for some reason and since we have not setup the Squeak
> > processes under init they were not automatically restarted.  I'm not
> > sure how to start your processes otherwise I would take care of it for
> > you.
> >
> > Ken

Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18