[Webteam] "Powered by Squeak" logo needed?

karl karl.ramberg at chello.se
Tue Jan 3 07:43:52 CET 2006

Darius Clarke wrote:

>Vertical centering of the logos w/ html might do it.
>
>What ideas would you like a Squeak font to convey?

Hm, hard question. I think of Squeak as general use, accessable, simple
yet advanced,
uniform approach to data, objects all the way, etc :-)
Not to diss your work but I'm thinking of asking the community as a
whole on Squeak-dev
and Squeakland to come up with some suggestions on a powered by Squeak logo.
I think we also should ask the Smallwiki guys for a powered by Smallwiki
logo.
What do you think?

Karl