[Webteam] File cleanups, yes... again

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:05:42 UTC 2007

Oh... I misunderstood.  I was think to fork a process that would
snapshot the image every so often and create/update the back up at
that time.  I see what you are getting at with buttons in the Web Page
and will do it that way.

I don't think we need more than one copy of the backup, though.  Can
you tell me why we should have multiple copies?

Thanks.