[Webteam] Trouble at Squeak Website

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:16:59 UTC 2007

It's really very simple.  Download the ZIP file from the right panel.
If it's not automatically unzipped for you open the Finder and
double-click the ZIP.  Copy or move the contents to some place on your
harddisk.  Voila, you're done.

What else needs to be said?  My vote is to take the Windows and Mac
sections out.  I don't think they are necessary.  It would be more
helpful to have sections on the variety of Linux installation options.

Jason