[Webteam] would like to push new version of /SqueakLicense

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 22:46:36 UTC 2007

Looks good. Nice to have an explanation. I just fixed a "we'd" and made a small change to one sentence.

Maybe the links should point to somewhere on squeak.org?

Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:
Hi--

     I notice that www.squeak.org/SqueakLicense doesn't match
wwwtest.squeak.org/SqueakLicense, and I have some changes to make to
that page (I made them on wwwtest).

     Please let me know if you don't like what I put there (a link to
http://netjam.org/squeak/contributors and some prose tightening). I'll
put the changes on the real website in a day if I don't hear concerns.

     thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta