[Webteam] FUNSqueak wish a home for download

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 8 09:51:15 UTC 2007

> I think it indeed is a pre-configured image and should go on the ftp and
> on the download site.
> You can mail me the text for the download site, and I'll put it up.
> And contact us on the mailing list ken referred to.
>
> Karl
>

> Ken Causey wrote:
>> Unless someone has an objection I don't see any reason that this can't
>> be put on ftp.squeak.org.  Edgar you should have the access to do that
>> yourself.  There of course does need to be some consideration of the
>> proper place to put it within the directory hierarchy.
>>
>> However, note that if this is considered a 'Pre-configured Image' as can
>> be found at
>>
>> http://www.squeak.org/Download/
>>
>> (and I'll note that you already have one such there it seems) then the
>> current policy is that the webteam is responsible for managing the file
>> on the FTP site and an entry under the Pre-configured Image section of
>> that page.  If this is an appropriate categorization then you should
>> contact the webteam at webteam at lists.squeakfoundation.org .
>>
>> Ken

>>> Ok, I put first on list if I can't
>>>
>>> Very thanks !

To this I wish feedback of all you.
In the past, we have a full Squeak image.
As some of you know,  some external people get this first, as my baby steps
in Linux show, (getting 3.8 full )
And some of us think we are loosing our Fun of older Squeaks (remember the
Play with me ?)
For my other experiments , always I wish have how to load any in any Squeak.

So I asking your help for this ends as community project.

The image is build from the last Squeak3.10.1beta.7141.image on ftp , via
load updates button for all trusted updates .
I not putting unofficial code, only some needed glue for loading old
projects.

The present image , I put on my ftp for transfer to official site or could
do myself as I have access, once all agree.