[Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Nov 28 00:10:25 UTC 2007

Hi Stef--

 > I was also confused because I did not realized that the address was
 > inside the text of the license.

      The contributor site[1] also mentions where to send the agreement
("If you have received an agreement, please sign and return it to
Viewpoints! Their address is in the agreement. If you didn't receive one
but should have, you can get a copy of it here.").

      Perhaps the fact that the mailing address is in the agreement
could be repeated in the squeak.org website text.

      thanks,

-C

[1] http://netjam.org/squeak/contributors

--