[Webteam] Featuring the Announcements list more prominently

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Oct 18 20:31:32 UTC 2007

Well, I got no replies to this and nothing has been done as far as I can
tell.  Does everyone disagree?  Did no one catch my request?

Well I have another one, please add something near the bottom of the
list at

http://www.squeak.org/ContactUs/

along the lines of

* If you have found a problem with one of the other community services
other than this website please send a report to the <a href="mailto:
box-admins at lists.squeakfoundation.org">Box Admins</a>.

Thanks,

Ken