[Webteam] Re: Squeak.org Webteam: Update to newest Windows VM in Download Section?

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:05:14 UTC 2007

Sorry, I wasn't very clear.

How do you get access to the FTP site, it's not an open site for
everyone to post to, is it?  Do you not then also make symbolic links
to the most recent of each platform?  If we made symbolic links then
the website wouldn't need to be updated, right?  It could just point
to the current release sym links.