[Webteam] Choosing the platform for website

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jul 8 09:41:22 UTC 2008

Igor Stasenko wrote:
> Guys , if you not come to conclusion for this time, i will propose to
> solve this by board.
> And proposal will be following: roll a coin.
>  - Heads for Seaside, Tails for Aida
>
> or if it hurts someone's feelings, first we will roll a coin, which
> platform will be Heads and which Tails.

Speaking as a proposer: it seems that you won't need it. Unfortunately
the other contender seems to quit and now you won't be able to see
strenghts and deficiencies of both proposals as good as you would in a
good and fair competition. Unfortunately.

It was my pleasure to show all what Aida/Scribo is able to do through
the competition, well, ok, we will continue and prepare the site to the
end anyway.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek