[Webteam] website issues on mantis

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Oct 1 10:38:40 UTC 2008

Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> http://bugs.squeak.org
>
> There are several bugs there regarding the website. They are in
> two places:
>
> Project Squeak, category www.squeak.org
> - All these issues are from 2006 and are closed
>
> Project Squeak website
> - None of these issues are closed, and about half are newer than
>   2006

I was not aware that Mantis tracks such website "bugs" too. Ok, I just
commented the Stats per page issue.

> Should I report bugs against the website there, or here?

Better report it here and maybe open issue on Mantis too. I somehow find
hard to get used of Mantis, too complicated, specially for us
not-everyday users. But, let me give Mantis another chance...

Janko