[Webteam] Screenshots page (was squeak.org content...)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Oct 2 20:40:00 UTC 2008

Dear webteam,

Torsten proposes the revival of Screenshots page and I think we need to
agree on that. Current page http://www.squeak.org/Screenshots/ is
otherwise nice but does not reflect exactly the state of current Squeak
world, IMO. For instance, first screenshot should be a default Squeak
image with the nicest look at feel possible (think Gary Chambers's
enhancements)...

But me and Nico are already chatting for a while already on IRC (#aida
channel on irc.freenode.org) about how to support this page technically.

Well we have already image support on the website but we came to the
idea to use a Gallery scriblet for that. Here is then an example of such
screenshot gallery:

	http://demo.bioskop.fr/wiki/screenshots.html

So, we can add few such galleries on this page, one for each section and
  table of contents at the top. What do you think?

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek