[Webteam] Re: Screenshots page (was squeak.org content...)

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Oct 7 06:35:43 UTC 2008

>Perfect! So, let we made a package on SqueakSource, hmm, which name,
>Snapshoter?

There is already a screenshot morph I did long time ago.

http://www.squeaksource.com/ScreenShotMorph.html

"This morph allows you to easily make screenshots. Open the morph from the "new morph" menu, the objects tool or evaluate "ScreenShotMorph open". Double click on it to make a screenshot. Note that there is a halo option to automatically hide the morph when the screenshot is taken."

Dont know if ot works in recent squeak images but I opened the project for read/write so feel free to modify or add a separate "Snapshoter".

Thx
Torsten