[Webteam] I have a Smalltalk photo that Squeak may be able to use gratis.

Jim Law jamesblaw at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 13:56:08 UTC 2008

Dear Squeak.org Webteam,

I have been a smalltalk user since about 1986. Last year a large,
multi-colored balloon showed up beside my apartment building and I took a
picture of it. You can see it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9722506@N02/1465453034/

I own the unrestricted copyright for this photo. If the Squeak project would
like to use this photo free of charge, please get in touch with me. If you
crop out ugly building in the foreground this is a pretty nice photo (I
think).

If you are not the appropriate folks to discuss this with, I would
appreciate a referral to someone who is appropriate.

Thanks for your time.

Jim Law
(a happy Squeak user)