[Webteam] Links reorganization

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Oct 17 09:31:00 UTC 2008

Hi webteam,

I'm looking for the links section on the left and I would propose to
reorganize it. Reasons:

- too much links, therefore each is not visible enough (7 +/- 2 rule)
- replicated links, project links for instance are the same as on first
   page (notable projects) and again on Projects page
- Squeak Mailing Lists should go among Community links in menu
- SqueakVM link is too specific to be on every page, I would put it on
   Projects page, or on Teams one.

So, my proposal for links would be:

- Squeak By Example (what's this? Maybe just Squeak Book?)
- Squeak Wiki   (not Swiki)
- SqueakPeople
- SqueakLand (what's this?)
------
- SqueakMap
- SqueakSource (what is difference?)
- Bug Reporting

As you see I also put them in two sections general/more developer one.

Those questions above are from typical visitor and newcomer perspective.
If we find some good answers and adjust link names accordingly, it would
be nice!

Janko