[Webteam] Re: List of referals to Squeak website

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri Oct 24 15:42:11 UTC 2008

To all: list of referrals is now improved with new links in bold, that
is links which appears for a first time in last 7 days. Now it is really
easy to spot new blog posts, articles or any new web pages refering to
our website.

To Klaus: What people are searching for can be found from Google
Webmaster tools. I'll include our website there in near future. Google
statistics is prety useful because it shows clearly how people try to
find us and we can react with SEO optimizations accordingly.

Problem with the Webmaster tools is only that they cannot be shared
among others than admin. Hmm, should we wget and put them to our stats
from time to time?

Janko