[Webteam] Squeak website on Google Webmaster tools

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Oct 25 09:51:24 UTC 2008

Dear webteam,

I just added our website to my Google Webmaster tools, found on:
http://www.google.com/intl/en/webmasters/ and now I have an access to
several statistics Google provides:

	- Top search queries,
	- What Googlebot sees,
	- Crawl stats,
	- Index stats

There is also a Diagnostics section, to see if Google crawler see some
errors on our pages. So far it sees no errors :)

And Links section, with Pages with external links, that is the external
pages which link to our website. Currently 26.424 such pages link to our
website!

I added our website to lists of my websites I have on my Webmaster tools
and then Google wanted to verify me if I really am its admin: with
opening a html file on the our web server with Google provided name,
like googleb444255923de5fb3.html.

If someone else like to add our website to your Webmaster tools, please
provide above file name and I'll add it to the server. Probably that way
more than one can monitor and see a statics of the website. I'm not sure
on that but let we try!

Best regards
Janko

--