[Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sat Oct 25 16:33:12 UTC 2008

Thank you.  Donations are appreciated as of course we do have to pay for
the server hosting and as services increase I expect we are going to
have to expand and so costs will also expand.  You can donate and get a
Squeak badge by going to

http://old.squeak.org/Foundation/SupportSqueak/

This is also somewhere on the new site but just at the moment it is not
responding.

Thanks,

Ken