[Webteam] Sponsorships

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Oct 27 13:01:36 UTC 2008

Question from the Contact Us:

James Dunn wrote:

> If I donated $100, would you put a link to my site as credit on the
> supporters page?
>
> - James

For webteam and Leadership: funny question, but quite serious to ask
ourselves.
So, for donators/sponsors with bigger donations we need to do something for
them in return. At least a logo and link from Donators/Sponsors page?

Of course we need to set rules for that, say 1000 USD for golden
sponsor, which can have a logo for year on the top of Sponsors page,
etc. See ESUG, they are quite successful on that:

	http://www.esug.org/ (sponsor links)
	http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2008/  (sponsor links again)
	http://www.esug.org/About/Sponsors/Become+a+Sponsor (invitation)

What do you think?