[Webteam] Integrating an Installer wiki pages with squeak.org hosting

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 00:44:56 UTC 2009

Keith, Ken, Matthew and Janko,

i'd like to ask, if there are easy & fast solution to move installer
scripts under our domain/hosting, to be not dependent from pbwiki.
Janko, what you think how it could be easy/hard to enable Aida to support it?
Ken, is there a technical possibility for doing this?

If there is no big barriers, i'd like to put it to board discussion,
and make a decision about it. I think it would be good to have
everything under our control, since Installer is a core part of 3.11
release.

Of course, if it is still relevant.

--
Best regards,