[Webteam] Supporters page

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Mar 3 23:54:16 UTC 2010

Oh and I say "check that 'in menu' checkbox".  Unless we think one of
the supporters is going to be bothered by some increase in bandwidth due
to the direct logo links changing to locally served images can take
place at any time.  If this is a show-stopper let me know and I will
take care of it ASAP.

Ken