[Webteam] Changes on the website

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Mar 17 23:08:36 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

While puting a new elected board on their page I also did the following:

- put Board under Community,from Foundation
- removed Foundation from menu
- removed PressRoom from menu, we have Did you know on the fist page
  and Squeakly news.
- removed SqueakersDVD from Community. Well

Foundation page was recently renamed to Leadership, but I propose that
we put its contents onto the Board page and remove Leadership
indefinitely (http://www.squeak.org/Foundation/).

All removed things are still present, they are just now in a menu. We
can therefore decide later, what to do with them.

All pages are accessible here:
	http://www.squeak.org/site.html?view=contents

First level of menu has still to many items, we need to rearange it even
more. Any idea?

I'd for instance put a License page under Documentation, but not right
now, because it is hot .. :) The same with Smalltalk page...

Best regards
Janko