[Webteam] Got started

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jun 18 15:34:36 UTC 2012

Chis,

still at work, so just a short one:

Aida is already serving in both images. In the younger one you have to
point your browser to //localhost:7780/
The older one only serves the demo at localhost:8888/

maybe I mistyped the port number of the younger one, you find the
correct one in the workspace in the newer image.

In Windows, when I start the image the firewall immediately pops up and
asks permission for this program. I assumed a Mac wouldn't even ask and
just grant the permission.

My wife has an Ipod touch and to see my own Aida site running in my home
wifi if have to point safari to the ip address of my computer, not to
its name. That's all the Apple experience I can offer :-))

Cheers

Herbert