[Webteam] How to log into the squeak web image

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jun 18 19:01:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

I never used scribo but I assume if I log into the site as admin I could
start an try to edit pages.

The security manager in the image still has the same old users as the
Aida demo but the admin password changed (to what?).

I could pick the hash out of the image but I need the password.

Secondly I think the original purpose is to upgrade to a new Aida. How
to start?

I could set up a trunk image, load a current Aida and then use the mcz i
find in the package cache to try to set it up, but I even don't know the
load order.

Any kind of guidance would be much appreciated. And I'd prefer not to
use the current Aida but the one currently under development (Aida 6.5)
which is already used for Aidaweb.si.

Cheers

Herbert