[Webteam] Thinking out loud about Aida and Scribo

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:57:43 UTC 2012

Nice work.

I think you're up against the big issue here: getting Scribo to work in Squeak, as Aida 6.4 does.
This is a developer's issue and I'm hoping Janko will assist with this.

A working Aida&Scribo in a Squeak, and then the rest of it is something for end users like myself, I'd say.
The rest would be tweaking and importing the data (I hope.)

Thanks,
Chris