[Webteam] Thinking out loud about Aida and Scribo

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Jun 20 20:08:41 UTC 2012

Am 20.06.2012 21:50, schrieb Herbert König:
> ok, i downloaded the latest and restart with a fresh image so I get a
> repeatable process.

Same empty class needed to make scribo happy, everything loads fine.
For the record: Sport 2.031; Swazoo 2.3beta2.6; Aida6.4-janko.5;
scribo1.0-beta-janko.9; SqueakSite jm.19.

I get another debugger (see pic) when logging in. I rise early, so I'll
continue tomorrow.

I did not start SwazooAida demoStart and the defaultURL... maybe that's
it. Tomorrow...

Cheers

Herbert