[Webteam] Aida6.4-Janko.5

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Jun 22 15:37:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

while fixing Squeak incompatibilities with Aida6.4-Janko.5 Aida wanted
to do a hourly backup.

This failed because of missing OsProcess. I don't want to cope with that
right now so anyone knows how to disable the backups?

Next thing I ran into again is climbing the stack.

Login as admin. Go to Settings. Select Tab Sites. Reselect Tab "Main
settings" to get the Error.

Reason is, that I commented out the check for context arguments size > 2
earlier.

So it seems we cannot use this version until someone (Janko obviously)
finds time to fix this for Squeak.

BTW I went back to first assuring latest Aida to work in trunk because I
ran into too many problems when trying to run scribo.

How to proceed?

Cheers

Herbert