[Webteam] Aida6.4-Janko.5

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Jun 22 16:43:22 UTC 2012

Am 22.06.2012 18:00, schrieb Chris Cunnington:

Hi Chis,

we still have the alternative to try the current stable Aida 6.4.final.
It was just my desire to try the latest which Janko already uses in
Aidaweb.si.

Then we need to figure out what scribo to use, then which version of
SqueakSite. There's some work to do and we'll know the results only when
we're finished.

BTW I'm impressed you can write Slovene :-))

Cheers,

Herbert