[Webteam] squeak.org configured for nginx

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:31:39 UTC 2014

Is there some reason to have so many non-Squeak projects on the "Projects" page?

Amber?  Pharo?  LivelyKernel?  Cuis?  U8?  Although some of these may
be "inspired" by, none of them are developed in Squeak.

And yet, actual Squeak projects are missing like muO, Altitude, Magma and more.

I want to join the webteam and make a difference here.  Is that okay?