Memory corruption

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jul 7 13:32:58 UTC 2005

Cees,

Your earlier issue was a simple case of assertions not being prevented
by the primitives.
The #setItemCount method is another one that's not caught (the
underlying wx method
is asserting that the wxLcVirtual style flag is set), but the real
problem seems to be
deeper, since if this is a DGVPluggableList, it must be virtual since it
must be created
with the #parent: class method, so it shouldn't have triggered this
assertion.

I got your current build, and navigated to a community with files, but
couldn't download
any files -- I get the message:
    "Document kon niet van netwerk worden gehaald. Probeer het later nog
eens."

Is this a firewall problem?

.. Rob