WxListCtrl refresh issues

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 13:54:58 UTC 2005

Cees,

I can't reproduce this with WxVirtualListCtrlDemo, so it's probably not
a wx problem,
and it certainly isn't something that your code should be responsible
for.  I suspect it
has to do with the generic callback mechanism. For one thing, it doesn't
allow re-entrant
calls (at least not yet -- I'm  working on generalizing the callback
handling). So it's possible
that a refresh event is arriving  at a bad time.

Are there any clues in wxsqueak.log? You might try setting "Wx
debugCallbacks: true" and
see if anything interesting shows up.

.. Rob