callback strangeness?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Tue Mar 15 16:23:53 UTC 2005

Last 'report' - it's not the asynchronous updating. But it suspiciously
looks like it...

The search quickly adds three entries. I create the list with these three
entries. However, when I move to the notebook tab where the list is
displayed, only one entry displays. When I sit still, after ~2 seconds the
second entry appears. After another 2 seconds, the third entry is there.
At that point I can work with the list as usual (click around, etcetera).

Either I'm daft, or this particular instance of my pluggable list is
behaving in an extremely peculiar way ;). It doesn't have anything to do
with the p2p code as far as I can see - when I open the list, the three
search results are in and I feed the list with a copy (so even if the list
would trigger events and the list control would react to it, that's not
happening).

I'm going to make dinner. Maybe that'll help :P