[ANN] wxSqueak 0.4

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 00:42:28 UTC 2005

Congrats!

I just took a look -- that event handling rewrite must have kept you
busy for awhile :) As soon as I get some free time, I'll port my stuff
over to it and give it a workout (I'm in up to my eyeballs at work, so
it'll have to be later).

Thanks for keeping this project on course Rob.

Regards,
Steve S.