[Wxsqueak] GUI builder ideas

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:00:13 UTC 2006

Maybe I am trying to recreate a Visual Modeling Technique (VMT)?  I have no
experience with this:

http://www.informit.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=0805325743&rl=1

If so, it is certainly not widespread, and I imagine it is not "simple."

Rob R

So I guess, in the end, I am talking about a visual representation of the