[Wxsqueak] Building the wxSqueak VM

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 16:05:49 UTC 2006

Rob,

Please disregard that last post!  I've almost gotten myself straightened out
by going to www.squeakvm.org.  I can build a "normal" Squeak VM, and now
just have to figure out how to get wxWidgets installed and working with your
source code distribution.

Be it known that I will post step-by-step instructions for those wishing to
play when I figure it out!

Take care,

Rob