wxSqueak

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 26 12:56:51 UTC 2006

Let's move this over to the wxsqueak mailing list. You can subscribe by
going to discuss.squeakfoundation.org.

I assume from this that you're trying to compile the wxsqueak VM from
source. Are you using VC6 on XP?  The wxsqueak source requires a few
non-default configuration options on wxWidgets. In setup.h, you need to
set these flags:

#define wxUSE_DISPLAY     1
#define wxUSE_GLCANVAS    1
#define wxUSE_POSTSCRIPT  1

Without these flags, wxDisplay will be #ifdef'd out of the includes.

.. Rob