[Wxsqueak] Changing Default Fonts

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Sun Aug 10 00:06:22 UTC 2008

Being able to set this via the Options dialog is certainly the plan, but
unfortunately it's not there yet. For now, you'll need to set the font
in the #createView method of each window.

As for the presenter framework, the basic scheme is modeled after
Dolphin's MVP, where the view is typically a WxFrame, the model is an
instance of a class like Browser, and the Presenter coordinates the
model and view. That's about as far as it goes for now.

..Rob