[Wxsqueak] Changing Default Fonts

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Fri Aug 15 01:49:32 UTC 2008

Most of the dev tools use WxPluggableTextWidget, which is a subclass of
WxStyledTextCtrl, which in turn is a wrapper around the Scintilla
editor. This gives it a lot of capabilities, but at the expense of
making some simple things non-obvious. In this case, #setFont: doesn't
do anything; instead, you need to change the "default style". Try
something like
     textPane styleSetFont: wxStcStyleDefault font: (WxFont pointSize:

.. Rob