[Wxsqueak] WxWidgets in a current image

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 20:57:21 UTC 2008

It should be possible, but I haven't tried this recently so I can't
guarantee that it will work with 0.5. The idea is to start up your
current image with wxsqueak.exe, then load in the WxBootstrap package.
This creates all of the essential classes and constants in the right
order. Then you can follow by loading WxWidgets along with other
packages you might want.

.. Rob