[Newbies] Omnibase (OSProcess undefined)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Aug 6 00:51:13 UTC 2006

4. Glorp - PostgreSQL.  PostgreSQL is an open source relational database.
Glorp is a Generic Lightweight Object-Relational Persistence framework.
It's all the benefits of an Object database but it has the benefits of a SQL
back end.

Ron Teitelbaum