[Newbies] Splitting strings

Roel Wuyts Roel.Wuyts at ulb.ac.be
Wed Jul 26 08:11:51 UTC 2006

If this is in VW as you mentioned in a previous post, I have a full
Bibtex parser you can use (made with SmaCC, a parser generator). We
use it to generate webpages, filtered bibfiles, and other things from
bibtex (http://decomp.ulb.ac.be/roelwuyts/publications/ is generated
with the tool, for example).

If you're interested I can tell you where to find it.