[Newbies] Exemple of pattern

Roel Wuyts Roel.Wuyts at ulb.ac.be
Thu Jun 22 09:49:25 UTC 2006

I can sing and dance :-)

Given more time I could even try to detect you all kinds of pattern
instances, but for that we'd need to port Soul to Squeak again.

For the Adaptor thing, any wrapper class will do. There have to exist
such classes in Squeak. Doing a search for classes that ends in
Wrapper will probably yield some examples.