[Newbies] pathnames

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed May 3 08:14:29 UTC 2006

Le 3 mai 06 à 10:08, Todd Blanchard a écrit :

> Are we still using the wiki at minnow?  Seems to me I heard some
> discussion about retiring it?
>
> Perhaps we ought to start a new one for the beginners.

Be carefull to reply to the list and not to the sender of the message.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##